Thursday, July 26, 2012

Ambitious Project - WriteINK







Its been so long since I got a challenging feeling because I have achieve (almost all of) my latest ambitious project called "Desember Ambisius"


Lately I feel so bored and lack of passion. I want to bring back my spirit, seize my day, and live it to the fullest. 


I want to feel alive!


so I think I need to list down another ambitious poject to get myself in to challengin game again.By having another ambitious project, I do hope my life will be brighter and have a goal. Because successful people always have a dream that will motivate them to work extra hard to reach it.

Now, I’m gonna list down my ambitious project for the next 2 upcoming months.



The project title called: WriteINK  


Hopefully, this ambitious - but realistic objective will motivate me :)





1. Finish my "Kupang" article, and send it to Gogirl

2. Enrich my "Kupang" article, and re-wording. Then, send it to Republika Writing   

     Competition

3. Finish my "Road to Atambua" journey and send it to Gogirl

4. Write about 2 article/week to  www.mylittlebow.blogspot.com (write about my lovely 

     uncle, fasting month, tips, etc)

5. Keep apply for copywriter or social media admin

6. Apply the scholarship in AusAid. Start with submit the application form

7. Making babymoon video :) with "emotionally sweet" appeal

6. Back up my computer to external HD



I think its enuff.
And need to always put the "ambitious" word, so I will keep pursue myself to treat this as a something serious of mine.

Good luck, Me!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment